erx…

A 21
year old guy, he used to wear a pair of contact lenses, during a
barbecue party. While, barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals

continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few minutes, he started to scream
for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party
knew why he was doing this ? Then he admitted into the Hospital, the
doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses
that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat
from the charcoal melted his contact lenses. DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES
WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED… .OR WHILE COOKING…! Friends
if u feel the information is important. Please pass this message to all
your near & dear 


p/s:- makcik2 ku sekalian...da2 le pakai lense..jom kite pakat pakai speck...lalalala...cam ne pon saye nk pakai lense gak..
Advertisements

~ by afdsmkad on March 6, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: